If the user is experiencing problems with the NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press, then it is advised for the user to perform a factory reset.
To perform a factory reset:
1. Press <Menu> key.
2. Select the Configuration menu item.
3. Select the Factory Reset menu item.
4. Press <Confirm>.
5. Turn off the power to the NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press. Wait for 5 minutes for the circuitry to completely discharge.
6. Turn the power on and the LCD should display “Warning! – EEPROM Reset”.
7. Turn off the power to the Drill press again and wait 5 minutes.
8. Power up the NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press again, and the default parameters will be restored to the firmware memory.