If you're having issues with the link https://www.teknatool.com/upgrade-your-firmware/ :
- Make sure that the Windows 10 is up to date.
- If the issue persists then follow the below method.
- Disable third party security software (if any installed), and check.
Disable Antivirus NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.
THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk. If the issue persists then follow the below method.
- Perform System File Checker (SFC) scan.
- Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.
- Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
- In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow