1. With lathe running, press the preset number (1, 3, 4, or 5) that you want to change speeds
2. Press the SELECTOR key and a ? mark will appear at the end of the LCD display
3. Using the Up/Down manual speed changing arrows, adjust lathe speed up or down to desired speed for this preset number
4. Press the PROGRAM key to store the new RPM value for this preset number
5. Your new rpm setting is now stored for this preset number
NOTE: Preset #2 is defaulted to 500 ... can't change it using above procedure. Can only change speeds for presets 1, 3, 4, and 5.